The Raspberry Pi directly boots from a SD card. The card will therefore remain inside the device for the device lifetime.
Installation of https://www.balena.io/etcher/
Raspberry Pi 4 with Ethernet connection to the internet
A deepcore image file from provided by Aivero.
Access to a balena dashboard, provided by Aivero
We will be using https://www.balena.io/etcher/ to flash the provided image onto a micro-SD card of at least 4 GB size.
- Install etcher as per the link above.
- Open etcher and select the image file.
- Plug in the micro-SD card (you may use a micro-SD to SD card adapter)
- Select the SD card in etcher
- Click flash and follow the instructions.
- Once finished, remove the SD card and proceed below.
- Plug the SD card into the device
- Connect your Raspberry Pi camera
- Connect Ethernet
- Connect Power
- A newly created device will show on the Balena dashboard as configuring and eventually online.
Updated 23 days ago