DeepCore devices are the workhorses of Aivero. They interface with cameras and compress video data to send to the DeepServer
The DeepCore devices come pre-installed from Aivero. However, they require configuration based on your local network.
The devices can be updated when connected to the internet.
The following pages describe how to re-install the base OS in case you did not purchase the device from Aivero, how to configure the devices and how to update them.
Aivero officially supports the following devices:
- NVIDIA Jetson TX2 devkits
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano devkits
- NVIDIA Jetson TX2 on Aetina N510 boards
- NVIDIA Jetson TX2 on JN30D boards
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano on JN30D boards
- Raspberry Pi 4
Other NVIDIA Jetson devices are likely to work as well, however no support is provided.
Updated about 1 month ago