The Aetina N510 TX2 requires flashing via a USB-C cable using the
jetson-flash utilities from balena.
First, you'll need to setup the
jetson-flash utility on your machine. You only need to run these next three steps when you get a new version of the DeepCore software.
- Download the OS flash file jetson_flash_tx2.tar.gz
- Extract this file in your computer
- Navigate to the newly extracted folder
- Load the utility into docker using
sudo docker load -i jetson_flash_tx2.tar
Now that the utility is setup, you can simply connect and flash different devices, by following these steps:
- Connect the Aetina N510 TX2 with a USB cable to your computer
- Run the
docker run --rm -it --privileged -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb jetson-flash-tx2:latest
You can now reboot your Aetina board and await for the system to boot up.
Updated 23 days ago