- Recording sessions report the number of frames dropped during a recording
- Allow 90fps for colour in colour preview, recording and storage mode
- Support RPI HQ camera.
- Web interface is reachable at the (configurable)
ds.localhostfrom the server machine.
- Command line interface for sampling video from compressed Aivero
- Command line tool for extraction of all contained video streams from Aivero
.mkvfiles to webdataset compliant folder structures of
- Command line tool for extraction of all contained video streams from an Aivero recording session folder to webdataset compliant folder structures of
- Command line tool to extract
infravideo streams from Aivero
.mp4 export is only for pure 2D video pipelines.
When uploading and annotating frames from a
.mp4video file to an external service such as v7labs.com or cvat.ai we can not guarantee alignment between frames. Therefore do NOT use this if annotating on frames of one stream (e.g. colour) but training on frames from another stream (e.g. depth).
- Tool for simple flashing of Auvidea JN30D-TX2 based devices
- Raspberry Pi4 devices are now supported
- Support for Raspberry Pi HQ cameras at up to 70fps in 720p and up to 90fps in lower resolutions.
- Tool for automated installation and updating of server
- Removed need to configure server on installation
- Server listens on (configurable) ds.aivero.dev and ds.localhost
- Server stores files as single file, not set of small files.
- IDR mode consumes less data at unchanged quality